4-H Youth Development Home »
Staff Resources & Youth Line Home » Program Overview
4-H Youth Development Overview
4-H Youth Development programs are designed to help young people experience belonging, mastery, independence and generosity.
- Vision and Mission - 4-H Youth Development vision and mission.
4-H Youth Development Programs in Wisconsin (2 pages, 35 KB)
- Greg Hutchins, State 4-H Youth Development Program Director, describes
the role of a 4-H Youth Development educator in conducting youth
programs and as community leaders in youth development.
- 4-H Youth Development Impact Reports
- Sustainable Communities Project supports Hispanic families in Wisconsin (2 pages, 493 KB)
- Wisconsin 4-H Afterschool Programs (2 pages, 705 KB)
- Helping youth stay fit and active with Healthy Living Programs (2 pages, 664 KB)
- Contributions and Impact of Wisconsin 4-H Volunteers (2 pages, 244KB)
- Wisconsin 4-H Volunteers: Volunteer Benefits (2 pages, 561KB)
- Wisconsin 4-H Volunteers: Impacts on Youth (2 pages, 506 KB)
- Youth in Governance - Having their say: Youth take seats on local government boards (4 pages, 102KB)
- UW-Extension and VISTA: working side by side to empower those in need (6 pages, 214 KB)
- Blast off! 4-H launches rocketry and other science-based projects (4 pages, 80 KB)
- Showing Military Kids They're Not Alone (2 pages, 28 KB)
- Creativity Flourishes with 4-H Arts and Communication Program Impact Report (2 pages, 76 KB)
- For more Cooperative Extension Impact Reports from other program areas, visit Making a Difference.
- Principles of Practice: Guiding Philosophy for 4-H Youth Development Professionals - Greg Hutchins, State 4-H Youth Development Director discusses the principles that guide the design and delivery of 4-H Youth Development programs.
4-H Youth Development - Overview of the 4-H Youth Development program.