is simply a topic that you can explore. On the following project
pages, you'll find descriptions and resources on a wide variety
of major topics . . . from art to woodworking, from computers
to rabbits, from clothing to small engines.
Select a project and you'll usually find:
- descriptions of project curriculum
- 4-H events and activities that support the project
- county fair exhibiting ideas and suggestions
- Internet links to related sites
- sources of more information.
As you explore, 4-H thinks you'll learn more than just subject
matter. You'll learn "life" skills, too. These are
valuable skills, such as understanding yourself, communicating
and working with others, problem solving and decision making
. . . skills that you can use the rest of your life.
Comments or suggestions? Contact Joanna Skluzacek, Wisconsin 4-H Office, at email@example.com