Volunteer Competencies - Organization
Volunteers demonstrate the ability to engage others in planning, providing and delivering positive 4-H youth development programming in a community.
Staff Development Tools:
Volunteer Training Materials:
- 4-H Program Planning Tools for Clubs This web site includes resources to assist volunteers in 4-H club planning from selecting the planning committee to surveying the club to implementation to evaluation. Tools and resources are ready to go. This site developed by Illinois as part of the Urban Extension Web site.
- Planning the 4-H Club Year Missouri LG912 (3 pages)
- Program Planning Tools This web site includes program planning and goal setting worksheets. Developed by the University of Minnesota.
- Working with Committees The web site include information, resources and tools to assist volunteers in working with 4-H committees. This site was developed by Illinois as part of the Urban Extension Web site.
Resources From Outside North Central Region:
- Additional fact sheets and resources on organizational competencies are included in the 4-H Program Management Competencies within the volunteer training series from Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin.