Upham Woods Facilities and Operations Director
N194 County Road N
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Provide leadership for property and facility management of the Upham Woods Outdoor Learning Center; including supervising maintenance and custodial staff, as well as managing equipment, program animals, buildings, and grounds in compliance with relevant best practices and university policies, laws, and state codes.
- Lead implementation of the facility and property operations maintenance and quality control plan.
- Promote, coordinate, and evaluate environmental education programs for Upham user groups, including recruitment of new groups, and serving as a facilitator to such groups.
- Work with the Center Director to raise outside funds for improvement of educational programming, including the implementation of externally funded projects, such as grants.
- Supervise the Research Naturalist staff and Digital Observation Technology Skills (DOTS) program while the Center Director is off site.
- Develop and coordinate program volunteer efforts.
- Reach and engage diverse audiences in ways that are inclusive and do not discriminate to ensure full access to programs, facilities, and educational services.