County Training Tools
Wisconsin 4-H and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction collaborated to provide funds to underwrite training costs to support the vision of the Wisconsin Afterschool Network that all Wisconsin school age children and youth will have the opportunity to attend a high quality afterschool program.
Fond du Lac County
- Welcome to the Family! 4 page publication to welcome others to 4-H.
Targeting Life Skills Model from Iowa State University Extension website. The explanation of why the model was created, how to use "Targeting Life Skills" and the "Wheel graphic".
Experiential Learning Model(3 pages, 149 KB)
Part of the Do, Reflect & Apply Teaching Plan Created by Dr. Kathi Vos, Experiential Learning Specialist.
- Kenosha Staff Manual (144 pages, 1,688KB) Training manual to help child development, programming, and staffing.
- Sheboygan County 2009 Training Plan (2 pages, 29KB) Sheboygan County's training plan compled by Sarah Tarjeson.
- Training Brochure (1 page, 82KB) Brochure announcing topics and dates of Sheboygan County's MetLife Afterschool trainings.
- Tools of the Trade - Session One (16 pages, 1,245KB) A training session on "The Power of Youth Workers, Blueprints for Youth Development and Age Appropriate Practices" from the Tools of the Trade CD.
- Tools of the Trade - Session Two (15 pages, 1,439KB) A training session on "Quality Indicators of Afterschool Programs; Youth Development Worker Competencies; Responding to Misbehavior; Prevention Tools" from the Tools of the Trade CD.
- Play with your Produce - Lesson One (2 pages, 21KB) Lesson plan to have students learn and try new produce.
- Play with your Produce - Lesson Two (2 pages, 24KB) Lesson plan to have students learn how various ethnic groups use produce differently and how to follow recipes to make a dish using produce.
- Produce for Kids in Sheboygan County (6:30 minutes, 9,511KB) Video presentation of Sheboygan County's Playing with your Produce.